Here is an update on recent activity at the Supreme Court in cases decided by the Federal Circuit.
- One new amicus brief was filed by the New Civil Liberties Alliance in a case that has been granted certiorari, United States v. Arthrex, Inc.
- The Court granted the petition for certiorari in Minerva Surgical, Inc. v. Hologic, Inc.
- The Court received eight new petitions for writ of certiorari.
- Three new reply briefs were filed with the Court in the following cases: (1) adidas AG v. Nike, Inc., (2) Micron Technology, Inc. v. North Star Innovations, Inc., and (3) InfoBionic, Inc. v. Cardionet, LLC.
- One new amicus brief was filed in Argentum Pharmaceuticals LLC v. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation by Jonathan Stroud
- Three new waivers of right to respond were filed with the Court.
- Lastly, the Court denied the petitions for writ of certiorari in ten cases.
Here are the details.