This post summarizes recent activity at the Supreme Court in cases decided by the Federal Circuit.
- The Supreme Court granted certiorari in three related Arthrex cases.
- The following two new petitions for writ of certiorari were submitted to the Supreme Court: (1) Consumer 2.0, Inc. v. Tenant Turner, Inc. and (2) Minerva Surgical, Inc. v. Hologic, Inc.
- Donuts, Inc. filed its brief in opposition with the Court in Whitserve LLC v. Donuts Inc.
- One waiver of right to respond to the petition in Idenix Pharmaceuticals LLC v. Gilead Sciences, Inc. was filed with the Court by Gilead Sciences.
- Lastly, the Supreme Court denied a total of 18 different petitions this week.
Here are the details.