Here is an update on recent activity at the Supreme Court in cases decided by the Federal Circuit.
- The Court invited the Acting Solicitor General to file a brief in American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. v. Neapco Holdings LLC, a patent case presenting questions related to eligibility.
- Five new petitions were filed in patent, veterans, Tucker Act, and trademark cases.
- Seventeen new briefs in opposition were filed in sixteen cases.
- Five new reply briefs were filed.
- One supplemental brief was filed.
- One amicus brief was filed in a patent case.
- Five waivers of right to respond were submitted.
- The Court denied eight petitions.
Here are the details.