Here is an update on recent activity at the Supreme Court in cases decided by the Federal Circuit.
- The Court received seven new amicus briefs in a case that has been granted certiorari, Minerva Surgical, Inc. v. Hologic, Inc.
- The Court received five new petitions for writ of certiorari.
- One new response brief was filed with the Court in Iancu v. Fall Line Patents, LLC.
- One new reply brief was filed with the Court in Argentum Pharmaceuticals LLC v. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
- In petition cases, the Court received six new amicus briefs in American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. v. Neapco Holdings LLC, two new amicus briefs in Amarin Pharma, Inc. v. Hikma Pharmaceuticals USA Inc., and one new amicus brief in Oracle America, Inc. v. United States.
- Lastly, the Court denied the petition for writ of certiorari in Christy, Inc. v. United States.
Here are the details.