Here is an update on recent activity at the Supreme Court in cases decided by the Federal Circuit.
- The Court received a response brief from Hologic in Minerva Surgical, Inc. v. Hologic, Inc., a case that has been granted certiorari.
- The Court received two new petitions for writ of certiorari in Sowinski v. California Air Resources Board and Merit Medical Systems, Inc. v. Khan.
- One new brief in opposition was filed with the Court in response to the petition in Khan v. Merit Medical Systems Inc.
- Five new amicus briefs were filed with Court.
- Lastly, the Court denied the petition in Simmons v. Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
Here are the details.