This post summarizes recent activity at the Supreme Court in cases decided by the Federal Circuit.
- The Supreme Court received three new petitions this week: (1) Personal Audio, LLC v. CBS Corp., (2) ESIP Series 2, LLC v. Puzhen Life USA, LLC, and (3) Medina v. Federal Aviation Administration.
- Nine briefs were filed in response to the petition in United States v. Image Processing Technologies LLC.
- Three replies were submitted to the Court, the first by BioDelivery in BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. v. Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc., the second by Chamberlain in The Chamberlain Group, Inc. v. Techtronic Industries Co., and the third by Campbell in Campbell v. United States.
- One supplemental brief was filed by Ameranth in Ameranth, Inc. v. Domino’s Pizza, LLC.
- Lastly, nine waivers of right to respond were submitted to the Court in three cases: (1) United States v. Image Processing Technologies LLC, (2) Sanders v. United States, and (3) Michelson v. Department of the Army.
Here are the details.