Here is an update on recent activity at the Supreme Court in cases decided by the Federal Circuit.
- The Supreme Court rendered its decision in Google LLC v. Oracle America, Inc., the long-running software copyright case.
- Three amicus briefs were filed in Minerva Surgical, Inc. v. Hologic, Inc., a case that has been granted certiorari.
- The Court received three new petitions for writ of certiorari.
- One new brief in opposition was filed with the Court in response to the petition in American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. v. Neapco Holdings LLC.
- One new reply brief was filed with the Court in Ericsson Inc. v. TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited.
- One new amicus brief was filed with the Court in Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative v. United States by Anthem, Inc., Blue Cross of Idaho Health Service, Inc., Highmark Inc., L.A. Care Health Plan, and Molina Healthcare of California, Inc.
- Lastly, the Court denied the petitions in three cases.
Here are the details.