Late yesterday, the Federal Circuit announced the public release of all prior orders and responses in the ongoing proceeding challenging Judge Newman’s fitness to serve as a judge on the court. Here is the full text of the notice, which includes links to the underlying documents.
The Court has approved the public release of all prior orders of the Special Committee and the Judicial Council, as well as Judge Newman’s Letter Responses to date, with appropriate redactions to protect the identity of witnesses. These orders, including orders entered today, are available below.
- May 16, 2023 Order
- May 16, 2023 Redacted Order
- May 9, 2023 Letter
- May 3, 2023 Judicial Council Order
- May 3, 2023 First Redacted Order
- May 3, 2023 Second Order
- April 21, 2023 Letter
- April 20, 2023 Redacted Order
- April 17, 2023 Redacted Order
- April 13, 2023 Redacted Order
- April 7, 2023 Redacted Order
- April 6, 2023 Redacted Order
- March 24, 2023 Redacted Order
Neither the Judicial Council, Special Committee, nor the Court are providing any additional statement at this time.