This morning the Federal Circuit released a nonprecedential opinion in a case appealed from the Merit Systems Protection Board, dismissing the appeal for lack of jurisdiction. The Federal Circuit also released five nonprecedential orders dismissing appeals and granting a Rule 36 judgment. Here is the introduction to the opinion and links to the dismissals and Rule 36 judgment.
Oram v. Merit Systems Protection Board (Nonprecedential)
Cyril D. Oram, Jr. appeals from the decision of the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board (“the Board”) dismissing his appeal without prejudice. Oram v. Dep’t of Com., No. AT-4324-20-0476-M-1 (M.S.P.B. Aug. 30, 2021), SAppx 1–101. For the reasons explained below, we dismiss Oram’s appeal for lack of jurisdiction.
- Porsche Motorsports North America, Inc. v. United States
- Proppant Express Investments LLC v. Oren Technologies, LLC
- Oren Technologies, LLC v. Proppant Express Investments LLC
- Innovative Pressure Testing, LLC v. Offshore Technical Compliance, LLC
- Mohammed v. United States