Last week we provided a preview of the 27 petitions distributed for the Supreme Court’s October 1 conference in cases decided by the Federal Circuit. Here is a report on the order list the Supreme Court issued today as a result of its October 1 conference. In a nutshell, the Court denied or dismissed petitions for certiorari in 21 cases decided by the Federal Circuit, and left six other petitions pending.
We will first identify and provide links to the case pages for the 21 petitions denied or dismissed, and then identify and provide links for the six petitions that remain pending. We’ll also categorize the subject of the petition.
Denials and Dismissals
The Supreme Court denied or dismissed the petitions in the following 21 cases:
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. v. Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- Glasswall Solutions Ltd. v. Clearswift Ltd.
- Hyatt v. Iancu
- IBG LLC v. Trading Technologies International, Inc.
- Senju Pharmaceutical Co. v. Akorn
- Strikeforce Technologies, Inc. v. SecureAuth Corp.
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation v. Apple Inc.
- Zimmer, Inc. v. Stryker Corp.
- Arlotta v. United States
- Arunachalam v. International Business Machines Corp.
- Gossage v. Merit Systems Protection Board
- Khan v. United States
- Maehr v. United States
- Sade Mone v. United States
Notably, the Court did not act on the following six petitions, which remain pending:
- Eli Lilly and Co. v. Erfindergemeinschaft UroPep GbR
- Enplas Display Device Corp. v. Seoul Semiconductor Co.
- Power Analytics Corp. v. Operation Technology, Inc.