Today the Federal Circuit issued one nonprecedential Rule 36 judgment and two nonprecedential orders regarding petitions for panel rehearings. Here are the orders.
Amgen Inc. v. Sandoz Inc.(Nonprecedential Order)
Appellants filed a petition for panel rehearing on June 7, 2019. A response to the petition was invited by the panel and filed by the Appellees on July 29, 2019. Upon consideration thereof, IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1) The petition for panel rehearing is GRANTED to the extent that the following portion of the opinion at page 11, lines 20–21, is removed:
applies only in exceptional cases and
2) The petition for panel rehearing is otherwise DENIED.
Saline Associates No. 1 LP v. United States (Nonprecedential Order)
Saline Associates No. 1 Limited Partnership, St. Clair West Limited Partnership, and Stockbridge Associates Limited Partnership filed a petition for panel rehearing. The United States separately moved for the court to reissue its opinion as precedential. Upon consideration thereof, IT IS ORDERED THAT:
(1) The petition for panel rehearing is denied; concurring opinion filed by Circuit Judge Stoll.
(2) The motion to reissue as precedential is denied.
(3) The mandate of the court will issue on September 10, 2019.